How to Cook Perfect My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies

My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies This recipe for Quaker Oats oatmeal raisin cookies is a yummy way to eat your oats. Whether you make them into cookies or bar cookies, vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies will please a. I tweaked it slightly though; I used more raisins and soaked them in boiling water first (they were moister and plumper this way) I added a bit more cinnamon and the batter seemed wet so I ended up adding more.

My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies While there is no shortage of oatmeal cookie recipes out there, we love these in particular because they strike the perfect balance of crispiness and For the perfect winner to fill up your cookie jar, bake these got-it-all oatmeal cookies loaded with raisins and nuts. While there is no shortage of oatmeal. Oatmeal cookies are one of the simplest cookies to make well. You can cook My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies

  1. You need of butter.
  2. It's of brown sugar.
  3. You need of eggs.
  4. Prepare of vanilla.
  5. Prepare of all purpose flour.
  6. Prepare of baking Soda.
  7. You need of cinnamon.
  8. You need of salt.
  9. You need of oats.
  10. Prepare of raisin.

Even grocery stores can do it. Raisins - You can also use other dried fruits here! How To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies are so delicious and easy to make!

My delicious oatmeal raisin cookies step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 350/180.
  2. In a bowl cream the sugar and the butter together until creamy until light.
  3. Add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla essence.
  4. Fold in the flour sifted together with the Soda and salt into the egg butter sugar mixture.
  5. File in the oats and finally the raisins till mixed.
  6. Scoop I use ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into two prepared trays and bake for 15 minutes each batch till just browned Let cool on a rack and enjoy.

I know I will be making. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. This Oatmeal Raisin cookies recipe is one of my oldest and best cookie recipes. It is one of the first cookie recipes I feel like I perfected.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post