Recipe: Perfect My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉

My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉. Hi guys, if you love crunchy granola, then you'll love this recipe! It is so addictive, no joke hahah.most store bought granola contains honey/refined. Are you a big breakfast fan?

My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉 I first came across the idea of making granola entirely from nuts when I was scouring the internet to find ideas for breakfasts that I could send to my dad and a few other people I know who have not just gluten intolerance, but an intolerance. Need a quick and healthy snack recipe? No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups are an easy snack for kids and adults and the perfect breakfast for grab These turned out sooo good! You can cook My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉 using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉

  1. You need of Add the amount of Granola you need in.
  2. It's of mixed nuts.
  3. Prepare of Black seedless grapes sliced.

Will make them again very soon 😉 thank you for the recipe! Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, No Added Sugar, Healthy Pancakes filled with oats, nuts, and coconut flakes. It makes them a quick and easy breakfast and cleanup is a breeze. How to make Nutty Granola Trail Mix Pancakes: Add all ingredients except nuts, dried fruits.

My mixed Nutty Granola Breakfast 😉 step by step

  1. Add the Granola to the bowl. Crush the mixed nuts into smaller pieces.
  2. Next slice the grapes in 3 and add them to the granola. Next add a little milk and enjoy..

Combine the bowls, stirring until evenly mixed. Portion the batter into the muffin cups, pressing up the sides. For our Nutty Date & Coconut Granola, we're using oats as the base, then tossing in a wonderful blend of nuts, some spices The Perfect Nutty Coconut Granola. What I love about my Mom's granola is the combo of nuts as well as the spices. Spoon the contents of the mixing bowl onto a baking sheet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post