Recipe: Tasty My Porridge number 2

My Porridge number 2. This is episode two in this series Pimp My Porridge. Vanilla & Raspberry Porridge Michael Manning from Tai Chi Acupuncture taichiacupuncture.com.au. I think every single episode of Porridge is fantastic, but this episode has got some gems in it.

My Porridge number 2 Wake up: Просыпаться. Новые предложения: "This porridge is just right!" Эта каша то, что надо! Godber gets bad news from his girlfriend. So I made porridge (that's what we call oatmeal over here in Australia). You can have My Porridge number 2 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Porridge number 2

  1. You need of tbls. Porridge oats.
  2. Prepare of Milk.
  3. It's of Salt (0ptional).
  4. You need of Dried Sultanas.

Of course, since I'm not really the cooking type, I'd never made porridge on my own For this, you'll need: ½ a cup of Porridge oats (rolled oats should work as well) ½ a cup of milk (any sort of milk will work, it's all personal preference). Please put my porridge In a pretty little pot. I like it for my breakfast And I like it nice and hot. Porridge oats, porridge oats, The only food for me!

My Porridge number 2 step by step

  1. Add the oats to a saucepan add the milk then bring it to the boil slowly stirring often, add a little salt (Opt).
  2. When it comes to the boil lower the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
  3. When it's thicker and time is up add to a bowl. Add the sultanas and a little milk around the edge about 2 tbls. You could add a little honey too if you like just 1/2 Tsp. Serve hot in a bowl..

Narrator: Then she sits Upon a chair. That can be two parts water, milk or milk substitute, to one part oats. I use this ratio for all oats; quick cook, jumbo or rolled oats. I even use the same for oatmeal. I guess I like my porridge a bit thicker than you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post