Recipe: Yummy My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙

My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day guys. Cereals from a packet often have added sugar in them. But my granola dust recipe has no such thing. Самые новые твиты от My Granola (@EatMyGranola): "Come and try our special apple and strawberry Bircher!

My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙 This granola recipe is both sweet, because of the dates, raisins and dried cranberries, as well as savoury, because of the tahini. You can vary it up each time depending on the dried fruit or nuts and. But I started making my own granola a couple years ago after chatting with a colleague about what to When she suggested granola I rolled my eyes, imagining a laborious kitchen project—although. You can cook My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙

  1. It's 1 bowl of Granola and strawberry.
  2. Prepare 3 tbls of Banana Crisp.
  3. You need 1 handful of dried fruit and Seeds.
  4. You need 1 of little milk or Greek yogurt.

TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This homemade granola boasts huge crunchy clusters, perfect for snacking or spooning over lightly sweetened Greek yogurt. Ever since I shared my recipe for homemade granola bars, I've been getting e-mails and comments asking whether that recipe could be turned into bar-less granola recipe instead. This is a great recipe for homemade granola. Any dried fruit can be substituted for the raisins.

My Granola & Banana Crisps. 💙 step by step

  1. Granola + Strawberry.
  2. Add Banana Crisp.
  3. A handful dried fruit and Seeds.

This homemade Granola Recipe tastes so much better than store-bought! Freshness makes all the difference, and you can mix and match with your favorite dried fruits and nuts. My husband loves my Berry Topper Parfait Jamba Juice Copycat but if My family loves this granola and I know yours will too. Make extra batches of this maple-and-honey-sweetened nutty granola so you'll have some on hand for quick breakfasts and snacks. Granola is my safety blanket snack.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post