Recipe: Perfect My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES

My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES. All your favorite cookies with a touch of tantalizing spice. Ginger cookies, pumpkin cookies, molasses cookies, and more. This was my mother-in-law's recipe and my husband's favorite.

My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES They are the most delicious cookies. They have just the right amount of spice and crispy moistness. I would definitely use butter and not margarine. You can have My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES

  1. It's of soft margarine.
  2. It's of vegetable oil.
  3. Prepare of brown sugar.
  4. You need of eggs.
  5. It's of concentrated vanilla flavoring(or 1 tsp vanilla essence).
  6. Prepare of plain flour.
  7. It's of baking soda.
  8. You need of to taste Salt.
  9. You need of cinnamon.
  10. You need of mixed spice.
  11. It's of nutmeg.
  12. Prepare of quick cooking rolled oats.

My husband is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these! Oatmeal-Spice Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This post is brought to you by Frontier Co-op. The cookies that stand out most in my memory are her oatmeal, dried cranberry and macadamia nut cookies.

My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a cookie sheet or cover with baking paper and set aside.
  2. Whisk butter and oil until fully combined. This acts as shortening and should be used immediately as it's only a substitute.
  3. Cream butter/oil mixture and sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Add lightly beaten eggs (one at a time). Make sure to fully incorporate before adding the next egg.
  5. Stir in the vanilla.
  6. Combine and sift together all dry ingredients (spices, flour, soda) and stir into the creamed mixture.
  7. Mix in the oats.
  8. Spoon spoonfuls onto the baking sheet and lightly press down.
  9. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until the edges start to turn dark). Don't worry about the top looking pail and feeling soft, your cookies are done and will harden as they cool. Do not transfer to a cookie jar until completely cooled.
  10. Here's what's left of my cookies 😂.

Or does she use white chocolate chips, not macadamia nuts? My husband prefers these oatmeal cookies without anything added, however I'll chat about possible add-ins later on! Like I said before, my husband prefers these plain, and I never miss an opportunity to add chocolate. See more ideas about cookies, cookie recipes, spice cookies. The cookies either verged on choking me with spices or had so little spice they tasted bland. · My Mom's recipe and one of my favorites.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post