Recipe: Tasty My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗. Learn how to make granola with coconut. This is my go-to homemade granola recipe and is a balanced blend of crunchy and sweet, quickly making it my favorite. Virgin coconut oil has many healthy properties and enhances the taste of the granola, but if that cannot be found you can substitute it with any other oil.

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 I used rolled oats, wheat germ, cinnamon, and coconut as the base. I whisked together honey, brown sugar, canola oil, and vanilla and poured it over the oat mixture. When it was done baking, I added dried cranberries and chopped up cinnamon roasted almonds. You can cook My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗

  1. Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Granola.
  2. Prepare of Some coconut chippings.
  3. Prepare of Some Dried papaya.
  4. You need 2 tbls of authentic Greek thick yogurt.

Wake up to a fresh batch of cardamom-scented granola, which becomes crisp overnight in the cooling oven. Having homemade granola on-hand means you're always ready for impromptu brunch guests. Put your almond granola at the center of the table with yogurt and milk on the side, and surround with smaller bowls filled with fresh and dried fruits and an assortment of nuts. Crunchy nuts and seeds are combined with succulent cranberries and papaya for this delicious granola bar.

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 instructions

  1. Add the Granols to the bowl how much you want also sprinkle dried papaya its so nice and coconut..
  2. Add the Authentic Greek yogurt and serve..

It's the ultimate breakfast bar but, also makes a stellar snack. Visit Tesco Real for this great recipe and so much more. To create our Storm Relief Granola, I looked for ingredients that weren't too expensive but would go a long way and also actually taste good; sliced almonds, shredded By replacing half the usual binding fat (in my normal recipe it's olive oil) with coconut oil and by adding a spoonful of almond extract, we. Homemade Granola With Ina, Maple Granola with Coconut and Cinnamon, Thai Homemade Granola with. Stir Fried Raw Papaya & Red Gram with Coconut (Kappalangaum (Omakkaum) You can create your own home grocery store with freeze dried foods and powdered oils and.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post